CP's Blog of Doom

The King of Town's very own blog!

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

These things are silly. But I can't stop myself...

1. What Curse Word Do You Use The Most?
I say "crap" and "F Beans" a lot...

2. Do You Own An Ipod?
Too many

3. What Person On Your Top Do You Talk To The most?
This is from myspace, hence the nerd question. I talk to Mel every day.

4. What Time Is Your Alarm Clock Set To?
7:30, his name is Solo.

5. Do You Want To Fall In Love?
I'd be OK with that, but I'm in no hurry.

6. Do You Wear Flip-Flops When It's Cold?
I'm with Marlena, the MOST you'll get out of me is Oakley sandals, and that's rare and in the summer or around the house.

7. Would You Rather Take The Picture Or Be In The Picture?
Take the picture, although I wish I had more pictures of me sometimes. Nasty catch-22, this.

8. What Was The Last Movie You Watched?
Ben and Marlena got me to watch something the other night, Night of a Thousand Cats. I have no more to say about that...

9. Do Any Of Your Friends Have Children?
Where do you think the world's cutest nieces and nephews come from?

10. Has Anyone Ever Called You Lazy?
If so, then they hadn't met me.

11. Do You Ever Take Medication To Help You Fall Asleep?
No

12.What is Currently In Your Cd Player?
Flogging Molly. It's my angry "Drive to Plano" music!

13. Do You Prefer Regular Or Chocolate Milk?
Mmmm. Chocolate is yummy, but not on my fancy diet.

14. Has Anyone Told You A Secret This Week?
Yes

15. When Was The Last Time You Had Starbucks?
December, before the Diet of Doom

17. Do you have a trampoline in your back yard?
No, just a hammock that Solo THINKS is a trampoline.

18. Do You Think People Talk About You Behind Your Back?
I don't think so

19. Did You Watch Cartoons When You Were A Kid?
Yes, all the time

20. What are your favorite movies?
Clue, Star Wars, Nightmare Before Christmas, Indiana Jones, Auntie Mame, Scream, Mallrats, I watch too many movies...

22. Is There Anything Wrong With Girls Kissing Girls?
Nope, but only if they're madly in love.

23. Do You Own Any Band T-Shirts?
No

24. What Is Your Favorite Salad Dressing?
It's currently Caesar, but was ranch for EVER.

26. Do You Do Your Own Dishes?
No, I'm a slob.

29. Are you Currently Wanting/Waiting on Any Piercings Or tattos?
Yes.

30. What's The Weather Like?
Not too bad, I think rain's on the way.

31. Would you ever date someone covered in tattoos?
Sure, as long as they met with my approval.

32. What Did You Do Before This?
Ate dinner with Mel, then went to a really crappy grocery store. Albertson's sucks it!

33. When Was The Last Time You Slept On The Floor?
Probably when Matt and Rene were sick and I watched Jordan for them.

34. How Many Hours Of Sleep Do You Need To Function?
5-7. I guess that makes 6, huh?

35. Do You Eat Breakfast Daily?
Yes, but only started recently.

36. Are Your Days Full And Fast Paced?
A little TOO full, lately.

37. Do You Pay Attention To The Nutrition Info on the Box?
Yes, my new diet has made me very aware

38. Are you a sarcastic person?
Absolutely not. ;)

39. Favorite holiday?
Christmas, then Halloween, then St. Pat's, then Independence Day, then Thanksgiving!

40. Are You Picky About Spelling And Grammar?
Yes

42. Have You Ever Gotten into a bad accident?
Yes, 2 of them. The bus wreck was awful, the time I wrecked my mom's car was almost as bad.

43. Do You Get Along Better With The Same Sex Or The Opposite?
I get along with almost everyone.

44. Do You Like Mustard?
Yes, and no carbs!

45. Do You Sleep On Your Side, Stomach Or Back?
Back / side, depends on the cats

46. Do You Watch The news?
No, I read the paper

47. How Did You Get One Of Your Scars?
The school bus I was riding in went off the road. The seat in front of me came loose, and a piece of metal caught me in the face. Luckily, I was sleeping.

48. Who Was The Last Person To Make You Mad?
A flake.

49. Do you like anybody?
I think it means "like-like", so the answer's no.

50. What Is The Last Thing You Purchased?
Dinner, then groceries. They had pickled okra!

-CP

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home