CP's Blog of Doom

The King of Town's very own blog!

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

More Wacky Misadventures!

On Saturday, Ben and Marlena and I visited Victory Park to see what it looks like with all the crazy new stuff going in, then went to get drinks at Trader Vic's before dinner. The place was booked all weekend for private parties (AFI Film Fest is across the street, after all), so we'll go back for dinner soon. VERY soon! We had appetizers, which were yummy, then lots of rum drinks. I had a Mai Tai, since it was invented at Trader Vic's, a Potted Parrot (They were out of the parrot I got to keep, though), and a "Rum Cup" (a drink for 2). They were great, but the Mai Tai and Rum Cup were STRONG STRONG STRONG. I recommend them highly!
Marlena and Ben took photos, thank goodness, so I have a record of the evening. Enjoy!
-CP
Channeling Lori, since she and Marlena look like conjoined twins in every photo.

Marlena and CP at Trader Vic's! Woowoo! It was so fun, I can't wait to go back for dinner. Mel says she's in, so it'll be a Par-Tay!



Those swizzle sticks came with RUM DRINKS, baby! This is the hallway to Trader Vic's, we were running away to get some dinner.
Ben and I hanging with everyone's favorite astromech droid! We TOTALLY lucked out, and spottend him as we were walking down the street. It was just like when R2 and 3PO had to hide on Tatooine while Luke was running errands and... er... never mind.


Here, I'm asking R2 to tell me a secret. I'd tell you what it was, but then he'd eat all the bills I need to mail off tomorrow...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home