CP's Blog of Doom

The King of Town's very own blog!

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Wow, What a Weekend!

I was running a meeting for about 125 people, which meant supervising the interaction with the hotel, making sure that all the folks were happy and well-fed (even my vegans and vegetarians), that our sponsors had what they needed, and that we got a LOT of work done. It was a resounding success, and we'll be going back to the same hotel next year.

I was re-elected to a 3 year term on the ComicsPRO Board of Directors, was re-elected by the Board there to continue serving as President Pro Tem. My big news, though, was that I was also elected to be President of the Comic Book Legal Defense Fund, the non-profit that I've been on the Board of for a little under two years.

These are big responsibilities, but I have a lot of support in the volunteers and staff of both organizations. I think 2009 is off to a good start!

-CP

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home