CP's Blog of Doom

The King of Town's very own blog!

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

CP's Going on a Cruise!

I'm planning to go on a cruise in July, leaving the Sunday of San Diego Comic-Con! I figure it will be a nice way to relax after the convention, and I've always wanted to try it. I've done a lot of research, and cruises actually look like a pretty good bargain. You get hotel (ooh, a STATEROOM) and all the food you can eat, including room service, and your non-alcoholic drinks for the price listed, and that comes out (right now) to around $80-150 a day. I can't go many other places for that, and on the boat you can say your cell doesn't work, even though it will. The ports you stop at look like fun, this first cruise goes to Ensenada and Catalina Island. There's another one I'm considering in the Fall, depending on how much I like this first one. That one goes to the Bahamas for a week.

I've got a birthday coming up, and everyone gives me grief for being hard to shop for. I am sure other things will spring to mind, but I KNOW these would come in handy to pay for drinks and whatnot on the ship:

http://www.carnival.com/BonVoyage/Default.aspx?cat=GiftCertificates

So there it is, I'm no longer so hard to shop for!

-CP

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home