CP's Blog of Doom

The King of Town's very own blog!

Thursday, December 11, 2008

'tis the Season..

to get screwed over! I'm going to get this out, so I can go back to my normal, cheerful, awesome holiday self.

First, someone stole my inflatable Santa yard decoration last night. That's awesome - Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to you, whoever you are. I'm sure you needed it more than I did, so I hope that you enjoy it and that it waits a day or two before electrocuting your children or burning your house down. Really, I do.

Second, what's the deal with "friends" screwing you over? Isn't it enough that the world conspires to screw us over every day? Do we really need our friends finding new and creative ways to do it, too? I've had my share of it, though, and have enacted a zero-tolerance policy. It just hurts too badly when it happens, and I'll be damned if I'll let someone do it to me over and over again.

OK, I'm done with this (at least for the moment) and return you to your regularly-scheduled "Happy, Happy Christmas CP"

-CP

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home