CP's Blog of Doom

The King of Town's very own blog!

Thursday, January 3, 2008

And even more importantly...

I'm finally out of the stupid hospital! They decided that I can go home and take augmentin, and that they don't THINK I need surgery, but I have to go back for a followup.

I'm really glad to be out of there, and am feeling pretty beat up at the moment. The antibiotics they had me on were really strong, and just wore me out. I'm happy that they seemed to do the trick, though!

On a good note, I stopped to visit Grandma on the way home today. I talked to her on the phone, and mom had told her about my trip to the hospital even though I asked her not to. She'd been really worried that I would be mad at her or the cat, which is silly, so she was happy I went by to visit. She's settling in pretty well, which makes me really happy. She has some friends already, and has learned how to work the elevator, light switches, etc. (I know it doesn't sound like much, but dementia makes everyday stuff really hard) Of course to cap it all off, she's decided to get rid of the cat!

-CP
-CP

2 Comments:

  • At 1/04/2008 4:36 PM , Blogger Marlena Hall said...

    Oh no! She's getting rid of the cat?!?! After all you went through?!?!

    Do you get to give him his send off?

    J/K

     
  • At 1/05/2008 7:11 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    oh no's cat-man-do!!! well hope you are NOT licking your wounds!! keep it clean! need anything, give me a ring, i can get lost finding your place as well as any other place!!
    hee hee
    jo

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home