CP's Blog of Doom

The King of Town's very own blog!

Tuesday, January 1, 2008

New Year's Eve 2008!

The ugliness has spread further, worrying CP and his doctor...

Meaning a trip to the ER again, with Mel and Mom hanging around to keep me from killing anyone. I was VERY aggravated to be doing this on New Year's Eve, heck I might be an hour late to a party by the time I get out of the ER!

The IV is in, time to start some antibiotics! I then learn that I need to fill out some admissions paperwork...

Wait, admissions? What does that mean nurse? Several days? Screw you, hippie! So this is my view for the next little while. I have a roommate and got tired of fighting over the TV. Luckily, New Year's Day will bring me my laptop and the internet...

And this is why I can have a sense of humor and no small amount of pride about the whole thing. Grandma's having trouble adjusting, but she's safe and will eventually be happy in her new home. The cat can bite me once a month if she looks like this at the end of the day. She had her first party at the new place, this is their New Year's Eve party at noon, since they wouldn't still be up at midnight!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home