CP's Blog of Doom

The King of Town's very own blog!

Saturday, July 14, 2007

Doreen is Here!

On Friday, Lori went to pick up Mungo and my unnamed puppy. We had a noisy first night, she's not used to sleeping by herself or in a crate yet. She'll be OK, though. Today, she was sitting in my lap while I worked on the computer. I had an Old 97's album on, and she looked up when "Doreen" came on. So she's no longer unnamed!
-CP
Naomi holding Doreen before Lori brought her to Arlington




Sleepy time, which is MOST of the time so far...


Doreen and Solo sleeping in my lap. NOT comfy, but darned cute!

2 Comments:

  • At 7/14/2007 10:32 PM , Blogger Lori H said...

    How fitting "last night I had an awful dream...." I love that name!

     
  • At 7/15/2007 12:13 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I was not even aware that you had another one coming.

    Congratulations, and thumbs up on the name.

    If you get her a sister, you can name her 'Salome', to continue the theme.

    Ryan

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home