CP's Blog of Doom

The King of Town's very own blog!

Sunday, June 24, 2007

Trader Vic's!

I've been wanting to go to Trader Vic's SO badly, and Ben and Marlena got me to pull the trigger this weekend. I was working a convention in Dallas anyhow, so they drove out and picked me up. We had some drinks in the bar, then had one of the best dinners I have had in a long time. It's very spendy, but great food. The drinks are the best kind of alcoholic beverages, in my book. They don't TASTE strong, just fruity and yummy. Then you try to walk to the car, oops!

Here's some fun pics:


Here's Marlena with the Menehune she stole from Ben, and her new favorite glasses. None on ebay for me to buy her, though, so I have to keep an eye out for Christmas gifts...




Ben and Marlena hanging in our booth at Trader Vic's




Menehune's a wore, here he is hanging with me.




Me and Marlena hanging out at Trader Vic's!




2 Comments:

  • At 6/25/2007 9:26 AM , Blogger Marlena Hall said...

    Woot!

    That was a fun time. Next time I will send my steak back though. :D

    But that dessert was KILLER!

    I can't wait to go again!

     
  • At 6/26/2007 9:17 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Never has drinking looked so fun! I'm jealous!

    Ryan

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home