CP's Blog of Doom

The King of Town's very own blog!

Sunday, May 20, 2007

Who's the Creepy Guy?

It's ME!

That's how I felt last night, anyways. If there's anything that makes me more uncomfortable than eating in a nice restaurant or going to a movie alone, it's going to a movie alone AT MIDNIGHT.

I went to see "Clue" at the Inwood Theatre in Dallas last night, and it was cool to finally see it on the big screen. I thought I was meeting one or two people there, but was already in Dallas when I got the email that said I was on my own. Even though I doubt anyone REALLY cares (I know I don't look around the movie theater to see who's sitting by themselves), I still felt really self-conscious the whole time. I think I'll do it more often, so that eventually it doesn't feel so weird...

-CP

4 Comments:

  • At 5/20/2007 6:28 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    You got to live the dream, and that's all that counts.

    Here's hoping that they have The Next Karate Kid back in the theaters sometime soon!

    Ryan

     
  • At 5/20/2007 9:37 PM , Blogger Lori H said...

    I'm sorry that we didn't make it out there. I don't think you're creepy, but then again I'm creepy.

     
  • At 5/21/2007 2:06 PM , Blogger Benjamin Hall said...

    Poor Chris. :(

    I was worried that would happen to you. :(

    Hope you had a good time.

     
  • At 5/21/2007 2:32 PM , Blogger Marlena Hall said...

    It's all Ben's fault we didn't make it out. He wouldn't let me go by myself and he couldn't take the time off to go!

    I'm sorry, and I used to go to movies by myself ALL the time and I LOVED it. I'm not allowed to do that anymore either...

    POOH! Hopefully it was worth it seeing it on the big screen though!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home