CP's Blog of Doom

The King of Town's very own blog!

Thursday, May 17, 2007

Need Your Help

So I'm going to be in a comic with some kind of "spotlight" thingy. I already spent all day figuring out a picture to send (The 3 choices I gave them follow), but I have to give them 3 "fun / unsual facts" about myself.

So the first 2 weren't bad, but I need someone to help me out with the third...

1. Lives in a 1930's bungalow with a dog (Solo) and 2 cats (Jack and Sally).
2. Has an extensive collection of tiki mugs, Hawaiiana, and indigenous art.
3. Has no clue!

Help a brother out,
-CP



4 Comments:

  • At 5/17/2007 11:40 AM , Blogger Benjamin Hall said...

    3. Has a strict no punk rock purple mohawk policy in favor of little old ladies in the store.

     
  • At 5/17/2007 6:17 PM , Blogger Lori H said...

    1) Hates gummy candy.
    2) Loves all movies and music even if it's notoriously bad.
    3) Loves bubble machines and live music
    4) Coined "You're fired" LONG before Donald Trump, and has both shoes and teapots to prove it.

     
  • At 5/18/2007 2:06 PM , Blogger Benjamin Hall said...

    HA!

    "Loves all movies and music even if it's notoriously bad."

    I was trying to come up with a nice way of saying that.

    That is a true fact!

     
  • At 5/18/2007 2:56 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Might call you "little champion."

    - Robert O.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home