CP's Blog of Doom

The King of Town's very own blog!

Sunday, December 4, 2005

The 10 Wishes of Christmas - Pt. 2

Because I have so much in the way of friends and things, this was harder than I thought it'd be. I decided that a list with some fanciful items would be OK.

1. Someone to love me and wait for me to come home each day. Lori already took care of this one!

2. Fun puppy accessories, but NO COSTUMES!

3. A Home Despot gift card for a bazillion dollars so I can get a grill and renovate the back yard into a tiki lounge / bar with palm trees!

4. For everyone to email Greg at greg@hero-camp.com with your best wishes on his and Jenn's move to New York and new jobs. I'm really excited for them, even if I know I'll miss them like crazy. Don't tell them how you know about it!

5. Fun shoes in size 15. There's just not that many out there! Damn you, Skechers, why stop at 14?!

6. Cool Dia de los Muertos stuff. I'd especially like a calaca of a skeleton playing hockey, but have never seen one. You'd ALMOST think hockey's not huge in Mexico...

7. Cool tiki stuff, Disneyland or otherwise. I'm always on the lookout for "classic" tiki or old Vegas stuff.

8. Original Captain Carrot and his Amazing Zoo Crew art by Scott! Shaw.

9. Sketches of Captain Carrot or other members of the Zoo Crew to go in my shiny new themed sketch book!

10. You don't want to end on a sour note, because that doesn't help anyone. I'll try to keep this constructive, then! I'd like G-d to help me be as supportive as I want to be of Greg and Jenn's move and of Ryan and Michelle's, too. All 4 of them are very special people and are very special to me. While I selfishly wish that everyone would stay around forever, that's not what's best for THEM. They have new lives to start, and I want to be there to watch them succeed in them. I need to get past the silly jealousy that leaves me wondering what could have been. I don't have the guts to drop everything and move across the country, not even across the state. These people do, and I respect them for it. Good luck, guys, CP loves all of you!

-CP

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home