CP's Blog of Doom

The King of Town's very own blog!

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Hmmm...

So I had to replace the switch for my living room fan tonight, it's a long story why. Suffice it to say, I bought the correct switch and installed it without electrocuting myself. That's primarily because I remembered to turn off the breaker.

On my way to turn off the breaker, though, I took a shortcut. I had some clothes baskets on the floor, so I walked across my bed. CP, for those who don't know, is clumsy. So, I tripped. And I fell forward and put my hand out to brace myself against the wall, preventing a fall. Unfortunately, I went through the wall!

What did I see then?



A WINDOW!

That's right, there's a window inside my wall, complete with mini blinds. So weird.

-CP

Geolocate this post

Posted with LifeCast

4 Comments:

  • At 11/21/2008 9:10 AM , Blogger Benjamin Hall said...

    CREEPY!!!!

    Is there no window on the outside of the house?

    I wonder what else is hidden inside your walls!

    Narnia?

    Bloody children's drawings?

    A door to Benny Binion's secret gambling den?

    I wanna know!

     
  • At 11/21/2008 9:16 AM , Blogger Marlena Hall said...

    WHOA. I bet there are skeletons in there too!!!

    At least it's not like at the Little Ale'Inn in Rachel. They just put blinds up on a bare wall!

    Either way, I'm never coming over to your house again!

     
  • At 11/21/2008 10:18 PM , Blogger Lori H said...

    okay, nothing about your house I thought would surprise me, after seeing the wall of bricks, weird closet on the way to your bathroom, the funky closet accordion doors, but that's just way too weird.

     
  • At 11/24/2008 5:22 PM , Blogger Cheryl said...

    Whoa. What's scarier is the window is near the Dark Crystal poster...

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home