CP's Blog of Doom

The King of Town's very own blog!

Tuesday, September 5, 2006

Retail Nerd Alert!

I'm SO excited about this shopping center, I can't even tell you. Most of these places still haven't announced anything official, but they're supposed to start opening in November.

http://forum.dallasmetropolis.com/showthread.php?t=3813

Gloria's for Mexican food, World Market for wine and whatnots, Storehouse to look at furniture I can't afford, Studio Movie Grill for movies, I bet this is where Genghis Grill goes, P.F. Chang's, etc. Yay Yay Yay!

OK, nerdity off...

-CP

1 Comments:

  • At 9/06/2006 10:49 AM , Blogger Benjamin Hall said...

    Cool news!

    I was wondering what was going to happen there. I bet Mercado Juarez is going to be pissed, it sounds like three mexican places will be opening in their backyard.

    On another note...

    Sweet Christmas!!

    What's the name of that forum?

    sand-in-my-pussy.com

    What a lot of whiners.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home