CP's Blog of Doom

The King of Town's very own blog!

Monday, October 3, 2005

Medium...

just started, and I think it's really gonna freak me out. I love the show, but this one's set in a sanitarium-type place. I don't know why, but movies set in those places always freak me out. Even Return to Oz, at the beginning, is really creepy with the electroshock machines and mean nurses. Blech.

OK, I know I said "move complete", but that was just code for "all my crud is now at the new house, in boxes". I want to have everything unpacked and put away this week, and worked my way through a good number of boxes while watching TV tonight and reading some forums online. I am feeling MUCH better, now that I'm not at the old house anymore, I wish I'd made that a clean break earlier, in retrospect.

At work today, I felt pulled in about 13 different directions, with meetings scheduled all through the day, emails to answer, phone calls to return, and staff problems to deal with. I think I need a vacation that doesn't have a business-y destination involved. Maybe a non-GTS Vegas trip or something, I want to stay at the Wynn. Off to see the rest of Medium!

-CP

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home